Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Seriously??no good blog tool on WinMo???

I almost couldn't believe that there is no good blog tool on WinMo!

I took it for granted that there definitely should me a blog tool for windows mobile, something comparable to live writer on the desktop. I have tried a few (3 or 4), moblog and tblogger been the most recent, nothing just works right!

Guess this is another reason I need to leave the WinMo platform. I probably should think about developing that tool I have in mind..hmm..except that am not a developer. I should be developing for android when I get my next phone though (SE X10??)..

I have checked the android apps store for some blog tool, and I saw some reasonable ones, most are platform specific though. I can only imagine that the iphone OS has got a bunch too.

I guess I should just email to blogger for now. :-(

Kenniy Olorunnimbe
**Sent from my SE X1i**

No comments: